- 17/05/2016 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – Current VC-A owned projects from $200k up
VC-A Partners and Members are raising funding to develop their own projects:
- Special Situation Vehicule (€200M)
- Council for Trade and Investment Promotion
- Institut de Recherche et Développement en Neurosciences Appliquées
- Real Estate in the USA (from $500k to $750k)
- Value Creation – Alternative (TBD)
For more information, click here.
- 09/08/2016 PRESS RELEASE – Meeting with Mr Christophe Honoré Yapi, CEO of Agronomix, Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
- 08/06/2016 NEWSLETTER – VC-A June 2016 Newsletter.
- 03/02/2016 NEWSLETTER – VC-A February 2016 Newsletter.
- 01/01/2016 VC-A’S COLLABORATIVE NETWORKING
On January 2016, VC-A has launched its Collaborative Networking Market Offering.
- 28/09/2015 PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT – China Merger
On the 28th of September 2015, VC-A joined the China Merger platform to trade M&A opportunities in Asia.
- 24/09/2015 COLLABORATION AGREEMENT – VALTEGRA
On the 24th of September, Valtegra Group and VC-A executed a collaboration agreement with exclusivity for Spain to invest in companies in special situations in Europe.
- 30/06/2015 NEWSLETTER – VC-A June 2015 Newsletter.
- 18/06/2015 COLLABORATION AGREEMENT – SSV
On the 18th of June, VC-A signed a collaboration agreement with a Luxembourg fund to invest in companies in special situations in Spain.
- 15/06/2015 ALLIANCE AGREEMENT – SMRF waste to bio-diesel technology
VC-A has signed an agreement with the inventor of a technology that transforms solid urban waste and biomas into high quality bio-diesel to promote and monetise his patent registered in 39 countries.
- 11/03/2015 NEWSLETTER – VC-A March 2015 Newsletter.
- 05/02/2015 ALLIANCE FINDER AGREEMENT – Big Data
VC-A secured an agreement with a Big Data player to build alliances all over the world.
Check the teaser on-line here.
- 09/12/2014 NEWSLETTER – VC-A December 2014 Newsletter and Alliances.
- 13/11/2014 FUNDRAISING MANDATE – Franklin Mining
On the 13th of November 2014, our friend and partner, Mr. Fernando M. Sopot, has been appointed Executive Vice President of Franklin Mining, Inc, a publicly traded international mining and exploration company.
Mr. Sopot’s first mission is to raise up to $25m of preferred stock.
- 03/09/2014 NEWSLETTER – VC-A September 2014 Newsletter : edicion especial Barcelona.
- OCTOBER 2014: Interview of Value Creation – Alternative’s CEO and founder by Pristine Advisers, Oct. 2014
- 02/06/2014 SELL-SIDE MANDATE- Big Data
VC-A secured an exclusive sell-side mandate to raise €10M for a consortium of big data startups.
Check the teaser on-line here.
- 06/2014 NEWSLETTER – VC-A June 2014 Newsletter and Opportunities.
- 05/2014 PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT – AREC Mongolia
Value Creation – Alternative LTD has reached an agreement with Asian Real Estate Capital to promote investment opportunities in Mongolia.
- 03/2014 FUNDRAISING – Creation of Special Situation Vehicle to acquire companies in Spain via equitization of their debt.
- 12/2013 NEWSLETTER – VC-A December 2013 Newsletter and Opportunities.
- 10/2013 PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT – Inintia Kenya
Value Creation – Alternative LTD has reached an agreement with Inintia Kenya to promote investment opportunities in Kenya.
- 07/2013 NEWSLETTER – VC-A July 2013 Newsletter and Opportunities.
- 06/2013 PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT – Mauritius.
Value Creation – Alternative and M&S Capital Partners have developed a strategic business relationship in order to collaborate on potential opportunities in the Indian Ocean region and Sub-Saharan Africa. M&S Capital Partners is a Capital and Growth Advisor for the Great Indian Ocean, and shall participate as our strategic partner for this region on different projects, while taking advantage of the Mauritian financial hub.
- 04/2013 FUNDRAISING – Photovoltaic Romania (from $2M up).
- 02/2013 NEWSLETTER – VC-A February 2013 Newsletter and Opportunities.
- 10/2012 FUNDRAISING – Red Sea Ferries Boats (EURO 3M).
- 09/2012 NEWSLETTER – VC-A September 2012 Newsletter and Opportunities.
- 09/2012 WHITE PAPER – Demand Oriented Enterprise by Christophe Schwoertzig.
- 04/2012 NEWSLETTER – Newsletter April 2012.
- 18/03/2012 FUNDRAISING – VC-A Executed JV with Trading Platform
To learn about our current trading placements starting from EUR 500,000 up to hundreds of millions, please submit a request to email@example.com.
- 10/2011 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – EMEA wholesale distribution agreement
Ingram micro executed a framework agreement to distribute Cellairis products in several European countries of which Spain and Portugal.
Value Creation – Alternative LTD was instrumental in helping the company identify European wholesalers of mobile devices and securing meetings with key stakeholders of companies the like of TechData, 20:20Mobile and Vinzeo.
- 21/06/2011 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – Cellairis
VC-A signed an agreement with Z-Lynx to help Cellairis enter the Spanish and Portuguese market.
- 15/06/2011 NEWS – Alternative Capital Markets
For more information, please click here
- 04/2011 NEWSLETTER – Newsletter April 2011.
- 11/01/2011 PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT – Project Finance
Value Creation – Alternative LTD has reached an agreement with Maltek International SARL, an Asset Management Firm based in Geneva, to raise debt to finance projects for both private and public companies with an exclusivity clause for Europe.
For more information, please click here.
- 06/08/2010 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT- Creation of Global-Asia Infrastructure Fund in Asia. VC-A has joined Global First Financial Partners, Inc in creating a Global-Asia Infrastructure Fund in Asia, that will benefit Fergo Aisa, S.A. in terms of participating in large government infrastructure projects in the region
- 29/07/2010 ALLIANCES MANAGEMENT – Executed Extented Joint Venture (JV) between Fergo Aisa S.A. and Global First Financial Partners for worldwide projects:
Official information on the JV can be downloaded from the CNMV website or by clicking here.
The Joint Venture initially setup for Libya has been extended to the following countries:
Ecuador, Dominican Republic, Philippines, Laos, India, Sri Lanka, Bolivia and the US.
VC-A is helping the Joint Venture develop its business leveraging its worldwide relationships.
- 16/07/2010 FUNDRAISING – Executed EUR 60 million capital line of credit. Official information can be downloaded from the CNMV website or by clicking here.Fergo Aisa signed an agreement to draw down EUR 60 million of Global Emerging Markets’ (GEM) capital over the next 3 years.
In addition to the issuance of new shares for the capital line of credit, GEM has secured 30 million warrants at the strike price of EUR 1, which will increase Fergo Aisa’s treasury by another EUR 30 million when exercised.
VC-A has negotiated the terms and conditions on behalf of Fergo Aisa and has been instrumental to the closing of the agreement.
- 06/07/2010 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – Under Negotiations for Hydroelectrical projects in Ecuador in favour of Global Fergo Aisa:
PROJECT NAME RIVER PROVINCE POWER (MW) COST
Cardenillo Paute Morona Santiago327386 Sopladora Paute Morona Santiago Azuay312316 Naiza Namangoza Morona Santiago986765 Gualaquiza Zamora Morona Santiago800892 San Antonio Zamora Morona Santiago714778 San Miguel Zamora Morona Santiago704613 El Retorno Zamora Zamora Chinchipe265494 Negro Negro Morona Santiago91,1167
VC-A and GFFP are negotiating those projects directly with the Government of Ecuador and the Central Bank of Ecuador.
- 14/06/2010 ALLIANCES MANAGEMENT – Executed Joint Venture established between Fergo Aisa S.A. and Global First Financial Partners (GFFP) to develop the business in Libya: GFFP in cooperation with VC-A, is currently working on securing two contracts in Libya.The first contract scheduled for execution in September is the Design and Execution of 3000 Housing Units and Servicing Buildings in Bir Ghanew / Zawia Province. The contract will be signed with the Housing and Utilities Projects Execution Authority in Libya and represent a total cost of LD 354.586 million.
The second contract is a Public Works Project in Janzour city, province of of Aljafara and its cost is LD 531.390 million.
All together the two projects in Libya are worth around USD 600 million.
- 14/05/2010 FUNDRAISING – Term Sheet signed by Fergo Aisa S.A. to raise a EUR 60 million capital line of credit.
- 07/2010 NEWSLETTER – Deal List July 2010.
- 23/04/2010 KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT – Framework Agreement signed with Fergo Aisa S.A.
- 11/2009 NEWSLETTER – Deal List November 2009.
- 06/2009 NEWSLETTER – Deal List June 2009.
- 05/2009 NEWSLETTER – Deal List May 2009.
- 04/2009 NEWSLETTER – Deal List April 2009.
- 03/2009 NEWSLETTER – Deal List March 2009.
- 02/2009 NEWSLETTER – Deal List February 2009.
- 01/2009 NEWSLETTER – Deal List January 2009.